Get answers to common insurance questions
Get a Quote Forms
Do I have to fill in every field of the form?
- No. The only required fields are Name, Email, and Phone Number.
If I fill out a form, am I bound to purchase an insurance policy?
- No. After submitting a form, an ATX Insurance agent will get back to as soon as possible with more questions or with different policies to choose from. There is no binding commitment to purchase a policy.
If I check the “Interested in Life Insurance” box, do I need to also fill out the Life Insurance form?
- No, you do not need to fill out the Life Insurance form if you checked the yes box underneath the “Interested in Life Insurance?” question on the Auto or Home form.
What do I do if I am interested in Home, Auto, and Life insurance?
- Make sure you enter the same Name, Email, and Phone number on each the Home and Auto form. Also, click Yes under “Interested in Life Insurance?” on each form. ATX Insurance will get all of your information and look for the best policies for you.
What if I don’t know all the information about my auto or home?
- If you don’t know, no worries, fill it out to the best of your abilities. We will reach out for additional information if needed.
How do I set up an account?
- Navigate to the Sign In page and click Create an Account. You will put in all your account information and hit submit. Your account will then need to be approved by ATX Insurance before you have access to the portal.
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Click the forgot password link on the sign in page. This will redirect you to a page where you can reset your password.
When will I know that I have access to my portal?
- You will get an email stating that your account has been approved. You now have access to your portal.
When can I get approval for my account?
- ATX Insurance will get a notification when you create an account so you can expect to be approved within 24-48 hours.
How do I download a file?
- To download one or more of your files, simply click on the title of the file and it will automatically download to your device.
Can I edit my file?
- No you can not edit your file. Please submit a request form for any changes you would like to make to any of your documents.
Third Party Requests
How can I contact ATX Insurance for validation of insurance policies?
- Navigate to the Contact Us page and scroll towards the bottom of the page. There will be an inquiry form where you can enter your business name, contact information, and your message. ATX Insurance will get back to you as soon as possible.